AWAKEN Retreat with BHNY
Spring Retreat in the Blue Ridge Mountains April 13-16, 2019
Are you seeking time to relax and reconnect to your best Self?
Join Be Here Now Yoga for our AWAKEN Spring Retreat!
As spring blooms over the mountains of the Blue Ridge, we will also wake up to the inner wisdom in each of us. Through a three-day intimate retreat experience, we will tap into our physical, emotional, and spiritual strength. We will nourish our bodies and souls with delicious vegetarian meals and great conversation in our cozy dining room. Included are two all-levels yoga practices daily, meditation and reflection, and a Reiki or Thai Yoga therapy session. Through intentional journal exercises and creating a personal vision board, we will create space to map out goals and action steps for creating the life you desire!
What it includes:
- 3 full days and 3 nights at the private Akasha Retreat Center in a lush valley of the Blue Ridge Mountains (just outside Charlottesville, VA)
- Shared accommodations in our private retreat home (two twin beds per room)
- Three healthy organic meals and snacks each day
- Two yoga practices and dharma discussions daily in a lovely, historic chapel on the mountain
- Reiki or Thai massage healing session with a BNHY healer
- Ample free time to reflect, journal, hike, or just “Be”
- Optional life coaching sessions with Meredith
Questions? Contact email@example.com
With a contagious passion for living life with abundance, Meredith brings energy and laughter to those around her. With a background in elementary teaching and coaching adults, she knows patience and compassion can be difficult to harness in our hectic world. Meredith lights a fire within her students’ physical and spiritual bodies on their yoga mats and helps them cultivate a gentle power to carry out into the world. Her yoga teaching style and off-the-mat life philosophy is best described in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, “sthira-sukham-āsanam,” or “Practicing yoga with strength and in a relaxed manner gives rise to harmony with the physical body.”
Per Person Pricing
- $600 Early Bird (ends March 1)
- $650 Regular Price
A nonrefundable deposit of $200 is required now to hold your spot. Limited space available.