+ How do I sign up for yoga classes and/or healing services?
You can sign up many ways!
- The easiest way to sign up is by going to our website. For yoga classes you can register from the homepage or Schedule page. For healing services you can register on the healing page.
- You can use the Mindbody Connect App to sign up.
- If you call the studio 202.643.8875 we can easily sign you up over the phone.
- You can walk in to sign up for classes. This is not an option for healing, as you will need to sign up 24 hours in advance.
+ How can I know which class is best for me?
The lovely thing about BHNY is all of our teachers can differentiate their instruction to meet each and every client’s needs. The staff is trained to offer modifications for all poses and know how to assist each client and their needs. If you are concerned about what class fits your needs, give us a call and we can assist you. 202.643.8875 or email email@example.com
We offer a Beginner’s Only class on Mondays from 6:00 – 7:15 pm and a Yoga Basics class at 11:00 – 12:15pm. We also have a variety of other class. Access all class descriptions here.
+ How much do classes cost?
- We offer $40 pass for Two Weeks of unlimited yoga for new clients.
- Too nervous to commit? We offer drop-ins for $20, with client and military discounts available.
- Donation-based classes are offered throughout the week. We offer these classes as donation-based to provide access to yoga for all clients.
+ Can I buy the intro pass online?
Yes! When signing up for a class, you should see an option to purchase the intro-offer pass. If there’s an issue give us a call! Please note, discounts cannot be applied online, so if you’d like to apply a client or military discount give us a call, send us an email, or stop by.
+ How early do I have to be there?
Doors open 15 minutes before class begins. We suggest arriving a few minutes before class to get settled and maybe grab some complimentary tea.
+ How can I cancel a yoga class or healing service I’ve booked?
You can cancel a yoga class online via MindBody or give us a call (both up to 2 hours before class). As a courtesy to our healing staff, healing services require 24-hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling. Give us a call to cancel or reschedule.
+ Can I cancel a workshop or other special event?
Workshop and special event tickets may be cancelled on a case-by-case basis due to unforeseen circumstances. Give us a call as soon as you anticipate a scheduling conflict arising.
+ What should I do if I miss a class, healing service appointment, or workshop and don’t cancel before?
Give us a call and we’ll figure it out together!
+ What do I need to bring to class?
Yourself, wearing comfortable clothing. We’ve got you covered! We have a limited amount of mats available to borrow at no charge – first come, first serve. We also have towels available.
+ What do I wear?
We suggest wearing comfortable clothing that you can easily move in. No need to buy special shoes or “yoga clothes,” a t-shirt and pants or shorts will do.
+ Can I store my mat at the studio?
Yes and for FREE if you are a member.
+ Can I eat before class?
Since you’ll be moving and twisting, we advise not having a meal 2-hours before class.
+ I have an injury or special circumstance, who can I talk to?
Your teacher! All of our teachers are very informed about injuries and creating a yoga class that is accessible to all, regardless of experience or condition. Please do remember that yoga teachers are not medical professionals and you should reach out to your doctor with any questions.