Energy Therapy Training
The Art of Healing
Everything is energy. Your vibrational state has a direct impact on your reality, including your health and well being. Explore how energy works, different energy assessment and transmission modalities, and energy anatomy in depth. Learn protocols that will allow you to observe and manipulate energy.
Develop all the skills necessary to successfully start your own private practice working with clients. Understand how to practice energy healing in a clear and responsible way. Receive mentoring necessary to guide you through the details of starting your own business.
This course is accredited by the International Institute for Complementary Therapists. Through the completion of this training students are eligible to receive professional membership with IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists) and practitioner insurance for private practice. You can qualify for 50% off of a FULL Membership with IICT. The discount code to qualify for this offer is IICT50%OFF.
The course will include:
- 12 classroom modules (9am - 4pm)
- 8 private hour long (60 min.) sessions with course facilitator
- 6 additional online mentoring and/or monthly meetings
- 12 practice sessions with volunteer clients (three 60 min. sessions per client)
- Reiki 1 and 2 Certifications
Winter 2020 Dates
- Jan 11-12
- Jan 25-26
- Feb 8-9
- Feb 22-23
- Mar 8-9
- Mar 21-22
- To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org. After your application is received, course facilitators will reach out to you via email with the next steps.
Tuition & Enrollments
Early Bird Enrollment
Energy Healing Training Details
The program is led by Sherri Piñeyro, M.Ed2, E-RYT 200 Hr, RYT 500. Sherri has over 15 years experience training teachers and healers. She brings her full expertise of working with private clients and her knowledge of creating and running a business to the work for you through this training program.
Students will be awarded their certification once upon completion of:
- Final review with course facilitator
- All pre-training homework assignments.
- Attend every session of the contact hours during the training.
- Achieve a passing grade on any exams given during the contact hours of the training.
- Complete all of the assignments given during the training.
- Complete and submit all supporting documentation and assignments.
What books and supplies will I need?
You are required to purchase books and supplies for the training. Upon enrollment, you will receive the book list and required supplies.
Discount: 15% off when you purchase the entire package of required books,
Discount: 10% off when you purchase a minimum of 4 required items from us if ordered at least 15 days before the start of program.
Applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommended that you apply early.
Please note that the final application deadline is 14 days prior to the start date of our program.