200-hour Be A Yogi Now Teacher Training (Beyond the Asana)
Be Here Now Yoga’s 200-hour Teacher Training will give you all the skills needed to be an effective Yoga teacher or yogi. We will explore all 8-limbs of yoga with an emphasis on: physical anatomy, subtle anatomy, psychic anatomy, Pranayama (breathing exercises), Deep Relaxation, and Yogic Philosophy.
You will walk away with more than 50 hours of teaching and assisting experience in small and large groups. You will gain a true understanding of the physical anatomy and alignment, and you will have the ability to assist your students with ease. This training will give you a vast understanding of the subtle anatomy and how to use and work with energy.
Our one of a kind training ensures that you not only receive all the aspects of a Yoga Alliance certified 200-hr Yoga Teacher Training, but also a Level 1 Reiki Jin Kei Do certification. This additional training – which is built in to the Yoga Teacher Training schedule and price – provides an understanding of what Reiki is and how to use to benefit yourself as well as your clients. This additional training technique will allow you to stand out by being able to offer a unique ability to directly work with and positively impact your clients’ energy.
The majority of the program is led by Sherri Piñeyro, M.Ed2, E-RYT 200 Hr, RYT 500, Christine Tran, RYT 500, and Marco Piñeyro, MPS, RYT-200. We also have invited guest teachers who will broaden your learning in their specialties throughout the training. You will walk away with the skills you need to teach beyond the asana and truly bring spiritual growth to your students
Besides being part of our awesome group of teacher trainees, you’ll also get:
- Three months UNLIMITED Yoga (consecutive months) that is activated at the start of the program.
- If you ever need a refresher or you feel like you something didn’t stick during the training, we personally invite you to repeat any 200 Hr module – UNLIMITED. Our intention with inviting you back is to continue to elevate our teaching community and keep you in the process of learning. We are life long learners!
- Lifetime access to private Google Shared Drive and Facebook Group – this is our knowledge bank where everything is stored for Teacher Training and is constantly updated. This is also a place to grow your network and connect with trainees throughout the program.
- Small Teacher Training Group – We are committed to having a smaller group so that everyone can have access to the teacher and feel safe to share and be receptive.
If you have any questions about our training email email@example.com.
After your application is received a program leader will reach out to you to meet in person so that you can spend time getting to know each other, see if the training is a good fit, create goals, and ask any further questions you might have.
Requirements Prior to Training
BHNY’s 200-hour Teacher Training program: all accepted applicants will be required to complete the following before the training starts:
- Observe 3 classes at BHNY and write about their observations and questions.
- Write a 100 word minimum answer per question below and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How has practicing Yoga affected you and your relationship to the world around you?
2. Who has influenced you on your Yoga path, and why have you chosen this training?
3. In brief, tell us your life history and your profession.
4. What would you like to improve in your life?
In order to achieve certification, you must, to our satisfaction, complete and submit:
- All pre-training homework assignments.
- Attend every session of the contact hours during the training.
- Achieve a passing grade on any exams given during the contact hours of the training.
- Complete all of the assignments given during the training.
- Complete and submit all supporting documentation and assignments relating to the post-training internship.
200-hour Program Application Fee (Non-Refundable due 2 weeks after your interview) –
Our Early Bird Enrollment (Full Payment by August 1st) is $2700
Our Regular Enrollment (Up to day of) $3000
Work Study Enrollment for $2200 with a 3 month commitment of two Karma Yogi shifts per week.*
Payment plans available for a nominal 10% fee.*
*Contact email@example.com for these purchasing options.
Financial Assistance is available for qualified candidates who demonstrate financial need. Meeting the eligibility guidelines for the YTT scholarship is not a guarantee that you will receive one. Financial Aid is determined based on the degree of need, annual household income, the ratio of worthy applicants to resources devoted to Financial Aid.
To apply for financial assistance, you must first be accepted into the YTT program. To apply for a scholarship email firstname.lastname@example.org. The scholarships are given on a first come, first serve basis.
What supplies will I need?
A lot of what you need will be provided but there is some required reading (you can start now!) and a few things you’ll need to get.
Once you have met with a program leader, you will receive the book list and required supplies needed for training!
Discount: 15% off when you purchase the entire package of required books, DVDs and other items from us if ordered at least 30 days before the start of program.
Discount: 10% off when you purchase a minimum of 4 required items from us if ordered at least 15 days before the start of program.
Applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommended that you apply early.
Please note that the final application deadline is 14 days prior to the start date of our YTT.